- 200 grams Frozen ripe Pears, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400 grams Frozen Oranges, cut into 2cm pieces
- 600 grams Pre-frozed fruit, (Orange and pear frozen as per previous step)
- 60-100 grams raw sugar
- 2 pods Cardamon, remove shell and use seeds from inside
- 3 cubes crystallised ginger
- 1 tsp Cinammon
- 1 egg white, (if you cannot have raw egg white then 50g of Meringue can be used as a substitute. Reduce the sugar content however)
Ensure the pear is very ripe. Peal and cut into 2cm pieces then freeze until solid. Repeat with fresh Oranges.
1. Place sugar, cardamon seeds, crystallised ginger and cinammon into mixing bowl.
2. Mill for 15 sec, speed 10.
3. Add frozen fruit and egg white into bowl and blend speed 8, 30 seconds. The fruit needs to be well blended. Feel free to blend for an extra 10 sec if desired.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl and insert butterfly.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having difficulty inserting the butterfly then you may need to empty the ingredients into a bowl, insert butterfly and then put ingredients back in.
5. Mix on speed 4 for 1 minute or until desired consistency is acheived. (this can sometimes take up to 2 mins, just keep going until it looks like a soft serve consistency like the picture).
Freezing the fruit
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- pumpkin granola