- 50 g raw sugar
- 250 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 150 g sweet bread, broken or cut into 1cm pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to bowl and mill 10 secs/ spd 10 MC on.
Add milk, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon and mix 20 secs / spd 4 MC on.
Add bread and mix 10 secs / spd 1 MC on.
Divide mixture between 6 greased silicone moulds, ensuring the bread pieces are spread evenly.
Place moulds in varoma bowl (I did them in 2 batches). Add 1000g boiling water to bowl, put varoma in place, and cook for 15 mins/varoma/ spd 1.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake