- Please enter the ingredients in the following order: 100 g Raw Sugar 250 g Milk 200 g Mix Fruit 15 g Butter or Margarine 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda 150 g S.R. Flour
8Recipe is created for
Line basket with a pudding cloth or a piece of Calico or Muslin.
Weigh S.R flour into a small bowl. Set aside.
Place sugar, milk, mix fruit and butter into Thermomix bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 100 Degrees, Reverse + speed 1.
Set back onto cook for 30 seconds at 100 degrees, Reverse + speed 1 and add Bicarbonate of soda into the bowl let it fizz up to close to the top of the bowl.
Set to speed 3 and quickly add the S.R. Flour to blend in, mix for 10 - 15 seconds until combined. Do not over mix.
Remove the mixture and put it into cloth and wrap tightly at the neck, secure with a cut off from your calico or a rubber band.
Clean Themomix Bowl and add 650g of water. place basket into Thermomix Bowl and steam for 60 Minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1. with MC in lid
Check water level (do not let the bowl boil dry) and steam for another 60 Minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1. with MC in lid (total of 2 hours steaming)
Accessories you need
Can be hung for up to a month or eaten straight away.
Serve by itself or with custard.
The original recipe is from my Aunty, Elaine Wills from Tasmania, which I have converted into a Thermomix Recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell