- 500 g Seasonal Fruit, eg peaches, plums, pears, apples
- 100-150 g sugar
1. Peel and remove stones/cores from fruit. Chop into Measuring Cup-sized pieces and weigh in Simmering Basket. Set aside.
2. Add 20%-25% of weight in sugar to mixing bowl, depending on natural sweetness of the fruit and personal taste.
3. Mill sugar for 10 seconds/speed 10.
4. Add fruit from the simmering basket into the mixing bowl.
5. Cook for 10 minutes/ 100°/ stirring speed.
6. Serve hot or allow to cool in a storage container; then seal and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
Peel and core fruit with a ceramic knife to reduce discolouration.
Sugar helps to preserve the fruit so it will keep longer.
Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF