- 500 g Seasonal Fruit, eg peaches, plums, pears, apples
- 100-150 g sugar
1. Peel and remove stones/cores from fruit. Chop into Measuring Cup-sized pieces and weigh in Simmering Basket. Set aside.
2. Add 20%-25% of weight in sugar to mixing bowl, depending on natural sweetness of the fruit and personal taste.
3. Mill sugar for 10 seconds/speed 10.
4. Add fruit from the simmering basket into the mixing bowl.
5. Cook for 10 minutes/ 100°/ stirring speed.
6. Serve hot or allow to cool in a storage container; then seal and refrigerate.
Peel and core fruit with a ceramic knife to reduce discolouration.
Sugar helps to preserve the fruit so it will keep longer.
Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)