- 150 g cashews,raw
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 1 tbsp Maca powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
Add cashews to bowl, process 19 secs / sp 9
Add maca and vanilla powder - process 3 sec/sp 5
Add frozen banana - 26 sec/sp 9-10
sprinkle over cacao nibs - 5 sec//sp 2-3
Accessories you need
This is my current experimental recipe - I think I will add some coconut cream next time. Possibly frozen.
Beware - it's very rich!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet