- 120 g raw sugar
- 700 g ice cubes
- 350 g strawberries hulled
- 5 -10 leaves basil,fresh
- 1 eggwhites
- 1 lemon juice
Place sugar into bowl and mill Speed 9/10 seconds
Add 350g of the ice cubs, strawberries, basil and juice of the lemon. Turn speed up slowly to speed 9/20 seconds.
Add remaining ice cubes and egg white. Turn slowly to speed 9 / 1 minute.
Use as much or as little basil as you like. We like it with about medium sized basil leaves in it with fresh strawberries. Gives a good hint of basil flavor without overpowering. The lemon brings a beautiful dimension to the flavors.
Strawberry & Basil Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls