- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Add 150g sugar to TM bowl
Mill 10 seconds Speed 9
Add 1 punnet strawberries
10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1 egg white
Add juice of 1 lemon
Close lid and cover with TM basket
Blend 10 minutes Speed 4
Can be chilled as a mousse or is really lovely frozen as a light ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)