- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Add 150g sugar to TM bowl
Mill 10 seconds Speed 9
Add 1 punnet strawberries
10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1 egg white
Add juice of 1 lemon
Close lid and cover with TM basket
Blend 10 minutes Speed 4
Can be chilled as a mousse or is really lovely frozen as a light ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls