- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Add 150g sugar to TM bowl
Mill 10 seconds Speed 9
Add 1 punnet strawberries
10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1 egg white
Add juice of 1 lemon
Close lid and cover with TM basket
Blend 10 minutes Speed 4
Accessories you need
Can be chilled as a mousse or is really lovely frozen as a light ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty