- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Add 150g sugar to TM bowl
Mill 10 seconds Speed 9
Add 1 punnet strawberries
10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1 egg white
Add juice of 1 lemon
Close lid and cover with TM basket
Blend 10 minutes Speed 4
Can be chilled as a mousse or is really lovely frozen as a light ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding