- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Add 150g sugar to TM bowl
Mill 10 seconds Speed 9
Add 1 punnet strawberries
10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1 egg white
Add juice of 1 lemon
Close lid and cover with TM basket
Blend 10 minutes Speed 4
Can be chilled as a mousse or is really lovely frozen as a light ice cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)