- 120 g raw sugar
- 300 g strawberries
- 450 g natural yoghurt, frozen in ice blocks
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds speed 9.
Add the strawberries and the frozen yoghurt. Slowly turn the speed dial to 10 for 1 minute.
Place in freezer for 2-3 hours before enjoying as a sweet but healthy treat. Keeps well in freezer for a number of weeks.
Accessories you need
I used the fabulous shortcut natural yoghurt recipe by kmcgibbon //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/shortcut-natural-yoghurt/120286
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen