- 120 g raw sugar
- 300 g strawberries
- 450 g natural yoghurt, frozen in ice blocks
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds speed 9.
Add the strawberries and the frozen yoghurt. Slowly turn the speed dial to 10 for 1 minute.
Place in freezer for 2-3 hours before enjoying as a sweet but healthy treat. Keeps well in freezer for a number of weeks.
Accessories you need
I used the fabulous shortcut natural yoghurt recipe by kmcgibbon //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/shortcut-natural-yoghurt/120286
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls