- 450 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
Hull the Strawberries and rinse the fruit.
Place them whole into the mixing bowl and puree 5sec sp8.
Reserve puree (including from the lid & scaping down the bowl)
Add the Sugar, Flour, Milk and Eggs to the bowl and cook 90deg sp4 8mins
Return the Strawberry puree and mix 10sec sp7 to combine.
Serve immediately for warm custard or chill in the fridge.
Continue for Ice Cream
Pour the mixture into ice cube trays ( I used 4) or shallow baking tray and freeze for at least 4hours
Break the frozen custard mixture back into a clean Mixing bowl and Blitz it for about 2min, slowly increasing to sp10, until it combines into ice cream. Work any pieces back with the spatula.
Prepare the Fruit
Prepare the Custard
Accessories you need
Serve after the 'Prepare the Custard' stage and enjoy as warm or cooled (1 hour in the fridge) Strawberry Custard.
Ice Cream will store in the freezer at least a week (I challenge you)
Use any fresh or frozen fruit or berries.
Reduce sugar to taste and reduce flour to 50g for a thinner custard.
Freeze custard in cupcake trays as an alternate for ice cube trays. This just makes the Blitz stage easier for the Thermi.
Freeze any custard in ice cube trays for your favourite flavour. EDC chocolate is great too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Berry smoothie gummies
- Thai Red Lentil Soup