- 100 g sugar
- 180 g chocolate, (dark cooking choc is perfect)
- 50 g plain flour, (can use cornflour)
- 250 g strawberries, (hulled)
- 1 handfull coconut, (optional)
- 2 fresh eggs
- 400 g coconut milk, (1 x can)
- 350 g Milk, (full cream is good here)
Mill sugar, chocolate, flour together for 10sec speed 10. Scrape down.
add Strawberries & coconut and mix together for 2sec speed 4
add remaining ingredients (eggs, coconut milk & fresh milk) and cook for 8mins 90decC speed 4
Accessories you need
NOTE: you can use cocoa powder instead of chocolate. I would suggest about 30g cocoa powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard