THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100g sugar
- 800g ice
- 350g strawberries
- 1 lemon zest and flesh
- 100g water, optional
- 20g Rosewater, or to taste
- sparkling wine or soda water to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar & zest into TM bowl & chop for 10 secs speed 10.
Add strawberries & lemon. Chop for 5 secs speed 7. Add the ice & rose water, chop for 1min 30 secs on speed 10 stiring with the spatula if needed. You may need to add the water to keep the sorbet mixture moving around..
Transfer to a Thermoserver & serve imediately or freeze into ice cube trays for later.
To make the cocktail/mocktail place a generous scoup of the sorbet (or a couple of the frozen ice cubes of sorbet into a cocktail or champagne glass top with sparling wine or soda water.
Or I have been told that vodka (to taste) with the soda water & sorbet is great too!!
Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet
Place leftover sorbet into icy pole makers for a quick delicious snack for the kids.
Or place leftovers into ice cube trays keep them for another day of cocktails/mocktails or chop them up again in the Thermomix before serving, you may need to add a bit of liquid to help keep them moving in the TM bowl.
Suitable to make in the TM31 too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins