- 1 Green apple, peeled, cored & quartered
- 300-400 grams Fresh Strawberries Hulled
- 150 grams raw sugar
Add apple to the bowl, blitz for 3 Seconds/Speed 6Add strawberries and sugar to the bowl and cook for 40 minutes/100 Degrees/Speed 2 without the MC. Use as a topping for ice cream, with homemade natural yoghurt or with pancakes. Enjoy!
If you would like it even more saucy add the strawberries in the bowl with the apple and blitz together in step 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls