- 70 grams Strawberry NesQuik
- 40 gram cornflour
- 70-100 gram sugar
- 800 gram Milk
1. Place all dry ingredients in bowl and blitz on turbo x5.
2. Add milk and mix 10sec/sp5 then cook, 9mins/90c/sp4.
Allow to cool a little then place in container/s, cover with wrap. To ensure no skin is created make sure your wrap is touching the top of the "Yogo". Refrigerate overnight, cooling is vital to get the Yogo texture and taste. Enjoy!
If you prefer another flavour just swap the strawberry with what flavour you desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates