- 80 grams coconut flakes
- 180 grams Almonds raw
- 35 grams cacao powder
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup
Place the coconut flakes into TM bowl - mill for 8 seconds at speed 6 to dessicate the coconut, then set aside in a bowl.
Place the almonds in the TM bowl, and mill for 8 seconds at speed 8.
Add the cacao powder, along with 1/3 or 1/2 of the previously dessicated coconut. mix for 5 seconds at speed 5, then scrape down the sides.
Add rice malt syrup, and mix for 20 seconds at speed 3.
Using either the spatula or a teaspoon, scoop out ball size amounts, roll into a tight ball, roll in the leftover coconut, and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free