- 80 grams coconut flakes
- 180 grams Almonds raw
- 35 grams cacao powder
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup
Place the coconut flakes into TM bowl - mill for 8 seconds at speed 6 to dessicate the coconut, then set aside in a bowl.
Place the almonds in the TM bowl, and mill for 8 seconds at speed 8.
Add the cacao powder, along with 1/3 or 1/2 of the previously dessicated coconut. mix for 5 seconds at speed 5, then scrape down the sides.
Add rice malt syrup, and mix for 20 seconds at speed 3.
Using either the spatula or a teaspoon, scoop out ball size amounts, roll into a tight ball, roll in the leftover coconut, and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen