- 100 grams pitted dates
- 6 Figs, (I used dried)
- 1 piece fresh ginger, (about 2cm)
- 400 g can coconut milk
- 200 g water, (add more water to make a runny custard)
- 50 g flour, (or 30g cornflour)
- 3 fresh eggs
- 30 g cocoa powder, (or raw cacao)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Pitted Dates, Figs and Ginger into the TM bowl and chop for 12 seconds, speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula (chop again if necessary)
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 9minutes, 100deg C, Speed
I topped each serve of custard with cream and sprinkled Fresh Apple Muesli on top for a great dessert to serve to dinner guests.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi