- 4 portions egg yolks
- 1 litre fresh cream
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 pods vanilla beans
- 1 dash sea salt
- 500 grams filling ingredients such as honeycomb as picured
- cook all ingredients except filling in Thermomix bowl 10min/80C/speed 4
Pour ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
Remove ice cream and let soften until it can be cut into peices and place into Thermomix bowl and blend 20sec/speed 8. scrap bowl then repeat 20sec.
Fold through optional filling ingredients.
Refreeze until firm and serve.
ICE CREAM MAKER MAKER/CHURN OPTION
cook all ingredients except filling in Thermomix bowl 10min/80C/speed 4
Chill in fridge for approx. 4 hours then churn as per machine instructions.
once complete add in or fold in optional filling ingredients.
place in to freezer!
Super creamy ice cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding