- 100 g sesame seeds
- 100 g pistachios
- 100 g macadamias
- 100 g Cashews
- 20 g Coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg & allspice
- 100 g Shreaded Coconut
- 100 g Goji Berries
- 100 g White Choc Bits, (opt)
- Place all nuts, spices & coconut sugar in the bowl and dry roast for 10MINUTES 100 DEGREES SPEED 1
Add all other ingredients and set dial to closed lid position.
- Press the turbo button 3 x up to 1 second each and check after each press.
- Stop when it is at the consistency you desire.
This is yummy over a fruit salad or coconut yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble