- 100 g sesame seeds
- 100 g pistachios
- 100 g macadamias
- 100 g Cashews
- 20 g Coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg & allspice
- 100 g Shreaded Coconut
- 100 g Goji Berries
- 100 g White Choc Bits, (opt)
- Place all nuts, spices & coconut sugar in the bowl and dry roast for 10MINUTES 100 DEGREES SPEED 1
Add all other ingredients and set dial to closed lid position.
- Press the turbo button 3 x up to 1 second each and check after each press.
- Stop when it is at the consistency you desire.
This is yummy over a fruit salad or coconut yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake