- 100 g sesame seeds
- 100 g pistachios
- 100 g macadamias
- 100 g Cashews
- 20 g Coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg & allspice
- 100 g Shreaded Coconut
- 100 g Goji Berries
- 100 g White Choc Bits, (opt)
- Place all nuts, spices & coconut sugar in the bowl and dry roast for 10MINUTES 100 DEGREES SPEED 1
Add all other ingredients and set dial to closed lid position.
- Press the turbo button 3 x up to 1 second each and check after each press.
- Stop when it is at the consistency you desire.
Accessories you need
This is yummy over a fruit salad or coconut yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls