- 10 gram Dried orange peel
- 50 grams pistachio nuts
- 50 grams whole almonds
- 40 grams halzelnuts
- 70 grams sesame seeds whole
- 20 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 star anise seed
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Carob powder (or cocoa)
- 2 Speculoos biscuits, (spiced shortcrust biscuit) optional
Recipe is created for
9African Australian Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Baking BBQ Buffet Everyday Gift Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Moroccan Christmas Dessert Side dish Dip Dressing Praline/sweets Eastern European Mediterranean
Peel the zest of 2 oranges with a vegetable peeler, place them on a tray lined with baking paper and dry in an oven at 80-90C until they become hard and curly (about 15 minutes).
Leave to cool an blitz in the Thermomix for 30 seconds speed 10. Set aside.
Place cinnamon quill and star anise into the TM bowl and blitz for 15 sec speed 10
Add Pistachio nuts, Sesame seeds, hazelnuts, Almonds, Coconut, coriander seeds and coconut sugar into TM Bowl and dry roast for 15 minutes at 120 degrees on speed 1
Remove lid and allow to cool
Return the orange peel powder and add the carob powder and spicy biscuits (if used)
Pulse 3 or 4 for time for 1 seconds on turbo until desired consistency is achieved
For the Dried Orange Peel
Making the Sweet Dukkah
for gluten free, egg free, lactose free, dairy free option, dismiss the speculoos biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Seconds Yoghurt Cake - Gâteau au Yahourt with Caramelized Apple
- Crème Caramel "Maman" with Coconut
- Traditional French Easter Meatloaf
- Fig, Date, Macadamia and Cranberry Mince Pies
- Pear, cranberries, Goji Berries and Dates Christmas Mince Pies
- Savoury Eclairs filled with Smoked Salmon, Dill and Horseradish Cream