- 200 grams pumpkin, seeds and skin removed, shopped into pieces
- 500 grams water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 180 grams Sugar of choice
- 130 grams flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 120 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Add seeded, peeled and chopped pumpkin into steamer basket. Place basket into bowl. Add 500ml of water into bowl. Cook for 20 min, varoma temp, speed 3, MC on.
Prepare one baking sheet with baking paper. Pre-heat oven tp 180 degrees.
Remove basket from bowl and tip water out. Tip cooked pumpkin into bowl and blitz 5 sec, speed 8. Scrape down edges and repeat until a nice smooth consistency is achieved. Tip into a seperate bowl and place in fridge to cool. Wash, cool and dry bowl.
Place whisk into bowl. Add eggs and whisk speed 4 for 3 minutes.
Place remaining ingredients into bowl (leave whisk in place.) Whisk 10 sec, speed 2. Scrape down edges and repeat.
Tip mix onto prepared baking sheet. Spread with spatula evenly (this will only be a thin layer of mixture.) Clean and dry bowl.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Place on cooling rack and allow to completely cool.
Add all cream cheese filling ingredients into the bowl. Cream together 20 seconds speed 5. Scrape down edges and repeat.
Spread onto cooled pumpkin roll. Roll up swiss roll style along long edge.
Accessories you need
This freezes really well ...... if you hapen to ever have any left over.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Award Winning 50/50 wholemeal/white multigrain jumbo loaf
- LEFT OVER MEAT AND VEGETABLE PIE
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Husbands chocolate no bake cookies
- Invisible zucchini chocolate brownies
- Tasty chicken, pumpkin, chick pea and lentil baby food
- Babies Apricot Chicken Brown Rice Risotto
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice