- 200 g lemon sandwich biscuits
- 100 g salted and roasted peanuts
- 50 g hot water
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 160 g raw sugar
- Zest 2 lemons
- 400 g Neufchatel cheese
- 70-90 g lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon, oil
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- Fresh fruit of choice to garnish
Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper.
biscuits and macadamias into TM bowl and mill together for 15 seconds on speed 10.
into prepared tin to form a base and bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly before
placing into freezer until ready to fill. (Base
should be completely cold before filling with cheese mixture.)
hot water and gelatine into a small bowl and stir to dissolve gelatine. Set
sugar and lemon zest into clean, dry TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Neufchatel cheese, lemon juice, lemon oil and gelatine mixture, and blend for 1 minute on speed 6.
down sides of bowl, add mascarpone and blend a further 1 minute on speed 6.
filling into cold base and refrigerate for several hours. Top with fruit of
choice before serving.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Green Smoothie
- Lemon & Chia Protein Cookies
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers