- 200 g lemon sandwich biscuits
- 100 g salted and roasted peanuts
- 50 g hot water
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 160 g raw sugar
- Zest 2 lemons
- 400 g Neufchatel cheese
- 70-90 g lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon, oil
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- Fresh fruit of choice to garnish
8Recipe is created for
oven to 200ºC and line a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper.
biscuits and macadamias into TM bowl and mill together for 15 seconds on speed 10.
into prepared tin to form a base and bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly before
placing into freezer until ready to fill. (Base
should be completely cold before filling with cheese mixture.)
hot water and gelatine into a small bowl and stir to dissolve gelatine. Set
sugar and lemon zest into clean, dry TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Neufchatel cheese, lemon juice, lemon oil and gelatine mixture, and blend for 1 minute on speed 6.
down sides of bowl, add mascarpone and blend a further 1 minute on speed 6.
filling into cold base and refrigerate for several hours. Top with fruit of
choice before serving.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup