- 1 Gluten free Weetbix
- 15 g Freedom Foods Active Balance cereal
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 40 g tahini
- 25 g Goji Berries
- 2 tablespoons Flaxmeal, heaped
- 3 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Banaban Coconut Crunch
- pinch Pink Himalayan rock salt
- 2 tablespoons roasted Carob Powder
- 7 --- Medjool Dates - Pitted, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 25 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Easy Quick Children food Egg free Gluten free Nut free
- Add gluten free weetbix and active balance cereal to the bowl - MC on / 3 sec / sp5.
- Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, sesame seeds, tahini, goji berries, salt, to the bowl - MC on / 5 sec / sp7.
- Add carob powder, flaxmeal, dessicated coconut and coconut crunch to the bowl - MC on / 5 sec / sp3 "Counter-clockwise operation" (this is just to incorporate it gently.
- Add maple syrup, coconut oil and dates to the bowl - MC on / 5 sec / sp8 (or if the mixture comes together quicker than the 5 seconds you can stop the tmx sooner).
- Tip mixture from tmx bowl into another container and from there press into your Thermomix snack bar mould or roll into approximately 16 balls. If the mix becomes dry or too sticky, dip your fingers into the reserved date water ensuring it's not still boiling first .
Accessories you need
You can play around with the ingredients to suit your own tastes including a different type of breakfast cereal.
I came up with this recipe as my daughter has to be dairy/gluten/nut/cocoa/cacao free for medical reasons. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus