THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 5 mandarins, zested, flesh frozen
- 200 grams mango, cubed and frozen
- 100 grams raspberries / strawberries, frozen
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 5 pods Cardamon, skins removed and placed in sugar to flavour
- 1 eggwhite
10h 2minPreparation 10h 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Wrap zest of one mandarin in paper towel to dry out overnight.
Place fruit into a container and freeze overnight.
Place sugar with cardamon and dried mandarin zest into bowl of Thermomix and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add frozen fuit and eggwhite to bowl and chop on speed 8 for 45 seconds.
Scrape down sides of bowl, insert butterfly and mix on speed 4 for 45seconds to 1 minute.
Serve! Delicious as a dessert or the start of a cocktail.
This is from our Cooking Class in Caringbah, delicious and so easy!
Use the milled sugar mandarin and cardamon as a delicious custard flavour.
Swap out the Mango for frozen banana if out of season.
Please make sure your fruit is frozen!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Mango Jam
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels