- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 280 grams biscuit, plain, chocolate
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tsp Gelatine powder, Dissolved in 1/3 cup of water
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Melted
- 230 grams Tim Tams
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grease and line a 18x28 cm slice tray with baking paper
- Add Tim Tams to "Closed lid" and crush 5 seconds, speed 5. Put aside in a bowl
- To make the base, add butter to "Closed lid" and melt 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2. Then add the chocolate biscuits and crush for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Press base into prepared tray. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract in "Closed lid" . Mix 10 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat until smooth and creamy.
- Add cream, dissolved gelatine and melted milk chocolate to "Closed lid" and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6.
- Add Tim Tams to "Closed lid" and mix for 10 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 5.
You may need to mix further using the spatula. Spread over prepared base and place in fridge for 3 - 4 hours or until set
Accessories you need
Sprinkle the gelatine onto 1/3 cup of cool or room temp water and stir for a smooth consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart