- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 280 grams biscuit, plain, chocolate
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tsp Gelatine powder, Dissolved in 1/3 cup of water
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Melted
- 230 grams Tim Tams
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grease and line a 18x28 cm slice tray with baking paper
- Add Tim Tams to and crush speed 5, 5 seconds. Put aside in a bowl
- To make the base, add butter to and melt 100 degrees, speed 2, 2 minutes. Then add the chocolate biscuits and crush on speed 6, 10 seconds. Press base into prepared tray.
- Add cream, dissolved gelatine and melted milk chocolate to and mix on speed 6, 10 seconds
- Add Tim Tams to and mix on , speed 5, 10 seconds. You may need to mix further using the spatula. Spread over prepared base and place in fridge for 3 - 4 hours or until set
Accessories you need
Sprinkle the gelatine onto 1/3 cup of cool or room temp water and stir for a smooth consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice