- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 280 grams biscuit, plain, chocolate
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tsp Gelatine powder, Dissolved in 1/3 cup of water
- 200 grams milk chocolate, Melted
- 230 grams Tim Tams
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grease and line a 18x28 cm slice tray with baking paper
- Add Tim Tams to and crush 5 seconds, speed 5. Put aside in a bowl
To make the base, add butter to and melt 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2. Then add the chocolate biscuits and crush for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Press base into prepared tray. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract in . Mix 10 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat until smooth and creamy.
- Add cream, dissolved gelatine and melted milk chocolate to and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add Tim Tams to and mix for 10 seconds, , speed 5.
You may need to mix further using the spatula. Spread over prepared base and place in fridge for 3 - 4 hours or until set
Accessories you need
Sprinkle the gelatine onto 1/3 cup of cool or room temp water and stir for a smooth consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream