- 80 grams white chia seeds
- 480 grams Milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extra or vanilla bean
Weigh all ingredients into TM bowl, set blade to and mix to combine all ingredients speed 4, 5 seconds.
Reduce speed to 3 (ensure blade still ), set time for 20 min (No heat). The gentle stir just keeps all of the seeds separated and helps create a smoother porridge without getting big clumps of seeds.
Once time complete, your chia porridge is ready to be stored in the fridge or eaten
Accessories you need
Eat on its own or serve with some honey drizzled on top or pair with berries or even poached fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet