THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 800 g coconut cream
- 25 g tapiaco flour
- 20 g Coconut Syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds
- 1 dose dairy free yoghurt starter
1. Add coconut cream and tapioca flour into the Thermomix bowl.
2. Cook for 9 minutes / 90C / speed 3.
3. Allow the mix to cool to 37C (this will take about 1.5 to 2 hours)
4. Then add the coconut syrup and vanilla bean seeds and stir for 4 seconds / speed 3
5. Pour about ½ a cup of the cream mixture into the sterilised glass jug and add the yoghurt starter
6. Gently stir the yoghurt culture into the cream and pour the mix into the Thermomix bowl
7. So that the culture is mixed evenly and the temperature is at 37C, cook for about 3 minutes / 37C / Speed 2
8. While the yoghurt is heating, fill your ThermoServer with hot boiling water and place the lid on
9. Then empty the water from thermoserver, and pour in the yoghurt.
10. Put the lid on the thermoserver, and wrap it with some tea towels
11. Place it into an esky, and leave undisturbed for 12 hours. Then pour into sterilised glass containers and refrigerate for another 12 to 24 hours before eating.
Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
I purchased my yoghurt culture from Greenliving Australia - product reference SYAB1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)