- 2 egg yolks
- 350 g whipping cream, full fat
- 350 g Milk
- 75 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Add all ingredients into the bowl of the Thermomix. Cook for 7 mins / 80° / sp 4.
Pour mixture into a 1 litre freezer safe container with a lid and place inside the freezer for 3-4 hours until firm but not rock hard.
Remove the ice cream from the container and cut into ice-cube sized blocks. Place in TM bowl and blitz for 30 secs / sp 9. Scrape down the walls of the bowl and then blitz for 15 secs / sp 4.
Return to 1 litre ice cream container and refreeze for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
Accessories you need
My version of ice cream is a lot less sweet and far less rich than the recipe found in the EDC. A huge hit in our household.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)