- 1 litre Full Cream Milk.
- 200 grams white sugar
- 40 grams custard powder
- 80 grams cornflour
- 60 grams Butter, cubed
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 packages 200g Arnotts Lattice Biscuits
- 150 grams icing sugar
- 2 level tablespoons passionfruit pulp, Some seeds strained out
- 1-2 level teaspoons water
- 1 level teaspoon Butter, softened
Recipe is created for
Line a slab tin with 2 thicknesses of foil, allowing sides to overhang.
Play 16 Lattice biscuits on base of tin, trimming as needed
Place milk, custard powder, cornflour and sugar into thermomix bowl.
10minutes, 90c, speed 4. Add butter, egg yolks and vanilla essence. 30 seconds, speed 4
Pour custard over biscuits in tin, top with 16 more biscuits, trimming as needed. Cover and refrigerate until set.
Into a heat proof bowl, sift icing sugar and add passionfruit and butter. Add enough water to form a thick paste. Place bowl over a saucepan of hot water and stir until well mixed and spreadable. Pour over biscuits evenly and allow to set before cutting into squares.
For the slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet