- 300 grams Dark cooking chocolate (dairy-free); or Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 100 grams coconut cream
Weigh in chocolate and blitz for 5 - 10 seconds on speed 8.
Weigh in cream. Set thermomix to temperature 50 for 2 minutes at speed 5.
Scrap down sides and cook for a further 1 minute on speed 4 at temperature 50.
Transfer to a seperate bowl ad allow to cool before adding it to your favourite cake!
This makes a thick ganache which is perfect for use under fondant when covering cakes. It doesn't take a great deal of time for it to cool either making it nice and quick.
If you don't want it to set so hard, lessen the chocolate to coconut cream ratio more to 2:1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart