THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams raw almonds
- 60 grams cashew nuts
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams dried cranberries (craisins)
- 60 grams Dried pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- extra dessicated coconut for rolling
1h 20minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients TM bowl. Process incrementally for 30 secs on speed 7. Check mixture is sufficiently chopped and starting to become moist. If required, process for another 10-20 secs on Speed 7.
Roll mixture into balls and then roll into dessicated coconut. Place in the fridge for an hour.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Healthy Apricot, Nut & Seeds Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Use a flat tablespoon of mixture for each ball to ensure a consistent bite size bliss ball.
This recipe makes approx. 20 portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen