- 6 eggs
- 180 grams sugar
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 220 grams passionfruit pulp
- 180 grams butter, softened and chopped
Mill sugar, speed 9 for 3 seconds. Add eggs, blend speed 4 for 3 seconds.
Add all ingredients.
(Takes about 7 large black Panama passionfruit). If you like less seeds, pre blend the passionfruit on to loosen seeds and sieve out. Some seeds are good so you know its passionfruit!)
- Cook 11 mins/90C/speed 3 - on Reverse
- Pour into sterilised jars.
Makes around 800mls (3 jars) Will keep in fridge for a few weeks in well sterilised jars - if it lasts that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Proste capuccino
- Corn rolls
- Grape Jam
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites