- 6 eggs
- 180 grams sugar
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 220 grams passionfruit pulp
- 180 grams butter, softened and chopped
Mill sugar, speed 9 for 3 seconds. Add eggs, blend speed 4 for 3 seconds.
Add all ingredients.
(Takes about 7 large black Panama passionfruit). If you like less seeds, pre blend the passionfruit on to loosen seeds and sieve out. Some seeds are good so you know its passionfruit!)
- Cook 11 mins/90C/speed 3 - on Reverse
- Pour into sterilised jars.
Makes around 800mls (3 jars) Will keep in fridge for a few weeks in well sterilised jars - if it lasts that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Fudge
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Caramel fudge
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"