- 1-2 flake chocolate bars
- 500g grams Unibic Italian sponge finger biscuits
- 500 grams Mascarpone cheese
- 600 grams whipping cream
- 600 grams boiled water
- 5 tablespoons Thermobexta's Smilo
- 1 packet package Chocolate mousse powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Gateau Creative Easy Quick Dessert Egg free Vegetarian Italian
1. Boil water, pour into a deep dish, add Smilo & stir until dissolved. Set aside
2. Place mascarpone and cream into Thermomix bowl. mix 30 sec sp 3. Set half of the mixture aside
3. Without washing the bowl, add 1x choc mousse packet into remaining mascarpone and cream mixture. 30sec sp3
4. Immerse biscuits entirely 1 at a time into Smilo mixture for 4 seconds (not longer, it'll be too mushy when it's set). Line biscuits up into the base of your dish that you will use to serve. Continue until the base is covered. Ok if there are some gaps in between
5. Pour choc mousse mixture on top and spread all over. Sides and gaps don't need to be completedly filled, it's asthetically more pleasing to the eye if there are drips of chocolate down the sides and the tips of the biscuits are visible
6. Dip remaining biscuits into Smilo mixture 1 at a time and line them up on top of choc mousse mixture. If you need more Smilo mixture, just add water
7. Pour remaining creamy cheese mixture on top (gaps ok - looks nicer)
8. Dust surface of Tiramisu with cacao or cocoa powder
9. Break up the flake bar and sprinkle on top. Add berries if you wish. I usually use the long choch wafer biscuits with strawberries and a sprigg of fresh mint for looks.
Accessories you need
I am yet to make this 'healthy'. In the grand scheme of things, it's not too much sugar, given the size of the dish. However, the fat content of the cream and mascarpone may put some people off.
I prepare the Tiramisu the night before I need it. The flavours soak into the biscuits and it sets well. Shouldn't be mushy, should be a moist cake consistency and stands well when served.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites