- 100 g pitted dates, (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain)
- 120 g Almonds or Walnuts
- 170 g raw cashews, (soaked in water for 4-6hours, then drained))
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 2.5 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Agave syrup or Maple Syrup, (Honey can be used if your not vegan)
- Peanut butter, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc
Recipe is created for
1. Place dates in bowl and chop on spd 5-6 for 20secs, or until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
2. Add nuts and mil for 10secs on spd 9. Add dates back to bowl and blend together for 20-30secs on spd 5-6. (*see tips)
3. Grease a 6 slot muffin tin with coconut oil. In order to make it easier to remove the cheesecakes once done, cut strips of baking paper and place in each slot. Make sure the strips are long enough that they hang over the edge.
4. Distribute the crust into each slot evenly. Make sure you pack it down with fingers. Once done, place in freezer to set while you make filling.
5. Clean bowl and dry.
6. Add all filling ingredients and blend on speed 7-8 for 1 minute. Check mixture and if its still not smooth enough, blend again until the filling is like cream.
7. Taste and adjust flavor if needed. If you would like to add in different flavors, distribute the mixture out. For example if you choose two different flavors, then half the mixture.
8. Once done, distribute fillings into muffin slots evenly. Cover tray with plastic wrap and place in freezer to set for 4-6 hours.
*If your mixture is too try, adda few more dates. If it's too wet, and some more nut meal.
This recipe was converted from the following site: //minimalistbaker.com/7-ingredient-vegan-cheesecakes/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip