- peel of 1 orange
- Juice of 1/2 an Orange
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao
- 1 1/2 Cups Pitted Dates
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (or honey)
- Coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place orange peel in thermomix
2. Place lid and measuring cup on time
3. Chop on speed 9 for 20 seconds or until the consistency of rind
4. Take of lid and scrape down sides
5. Add remaining ingredients
6. Mix again for 20 seconds on speed 9
(If too runny, add more almond meal. If too dry, add more honey nd mix again)
7. Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture per ball
8. Roll in shredded coconut
Can be served immediately, or stored in the fridge.
Other bliss ball flavours available under my Choc Mint Bliss Ball recipe.
Depending on the reasons for being vegan, some use honey while others do not. Maple syrup and honey both add the sweetness you need for this recipe. Choose according to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen