THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80gms almond meal, Mill almonds Speed 7 for 8 seconds
- 250grams Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 50grams Nuttelex
- 60grams icing sugar, Mill raw sugar on Speed 10 for 10 seconds
- 510grams Sheese Vegan Cream Cheese, From Woolies or IGA
- 400gms Oreos, Plus a few to decorate with
- 100gms Fresh Raspberries, To decorate with.
- Place the Choc Ripples into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 10. Add the Nuttelex and mix for 10 seconds on speed 8. Add almond meal and mix again on speed 8.
Tip the mixture into a springform tin and press firmly into the base.Pop in the fridge to chill while you prepare the filling.
- Place the Sheese and icing sugar into TM bowl and mix until smooth for 10 seconds on speed 8. Add the broken up Oreos and mix for 10 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down the lid and sides and mix again for 10 to 15 seconds on speed 10 until combined,
Pour the filling mixture into the tin.
Leave to chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
Take out of springform and decorate with Oreos and raspberries to serve.
To make a NON Vegan version just replace the Nuttelex with Butter and the Sheese with Philly Cream Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies with VEGAN option
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Jam Drops - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Grain free chocolate Brownies