- 50 g raw sugar
- 4 leaves Kaffir Lime, Stalks removed
- 4 leaves fresh mint, Small
- 500 g Frozen Pineapple Pieces, 3cm
- 100 g frozen coconut cream, Cubes
- 20 g fresh lime juice
- 80 g aquafaba, (Chickpea brine)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Ice cream
- Add sugar and kaffir lime and mint leaves to the insert MC, mill 20 secs, sp9 or longer until leaves are chopped small. Scrape down sides of
- Add frozen pineapple, frozen coconut cream, lime juice, aquafaba to insert MC and chop 40 - 60 sec, sp7. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
- Insert butterfly whisk (locate the two higher blades - Move fruit to the sides if needed and place butterfly to the back of the blunt side of the highest blades) mix 60 sec, speed 4 or until smooth and creamy.
- remove butterfly and serve Pina Colada fruity dream immediately
If you don’t need this to be egg free you can use 1 - 2 egg whites in place of aquafaba
Adjust sugar to suit the sweetness of your fruit and your own tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Vegan mayo
- Chocolate mousse - dairy free and egg free
- Vegan Puddle Cookies
- AQUAFABA (Chickpea Brine) PAVLOVA (or meringues)
- Aquafaba Marshmallow Fluff
- Allergy Free Banana Honey Muffins
- Couscous Crusted Italian Meatloaf (eggfree)
- Middle Eastern Eggless Gluten Free Meatballs
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)