- 2 --- eggs, Seperated
- 180 grams Milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 270 grams plain flour
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- 2 level tbsp cold water
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites in a clean mixing bowl 3 minutes/speed 3.5 until the egg whites are firm and no liquid in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Transfer firm egg whites to a reserved bowl for later.
3. Clean and dry bowl. Add egg-yolks and milk to mixing bowl, 5 sec/speed 3
4. Place sugar, baking powder and plain flour to mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5 till smooth
5. Add cooled melted butter and cold water 10 seconds/speed 5
6. Pour waffle mixute to a large mixing bowl and fold in reserved egg whites
7. Spoon mixture onto waffle iron and cook till golden brown
8. Serve with desired toppings
You will also need 2 mixing bowls and a waffle iron.
If you dont have a waffle iron just use what you can. In my photo I used a frying pan as my waffle iron was broken
My favourite way to serve them is with ice-cream and caramel sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard