- 2 --- eggs, Seperated
- 180 grams Milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 270 grams plain flour
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- 2 level tbsp cold water
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites in aclean mixing bowl 3 minutes/speed 3.5 until the egg whites are firm and no liquid in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Transfer firm egg whites to a reserved bowl for later.
3. Clean and dry bowl. Add egg-yolks and milk to mixing bowl, 5 sec/speed 3
4. Place sugar, baking powder and plain flour to mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5 till smooth
5. Add cooled melted butter and cold water 10 seconds/speed 5
6. Pour waffle mixute to a large mixing bowl and fold in reserved egg whites
7. Spoon mixture onto waffle iron and cook till golden brown
8. Serve with desired toppings
Accessories you need
You will also need 2 mixing bowls and a waffle iron.
If you dont have a waffle iron just use what you can. In my photo I used a frying pan as my waffle iron was broken
My favourite way to serve them is with ice-cream and caramel sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding