- 250 grams coconut, dessicated
- 30-40 grams Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence or Vanilla Paste, (or vanilla bean pod seeds)
Recipe is created for
Measure in coconut
Mix on speed 6 for 45 seconds
It should be looking moist
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
Add in maple syrup and vanilla
Mix a further 10-15 seconds on speed 6
Press mixture into a tray lined with baking paper or chocolate molds and freeze! It takes about 30-60 minutes to set.
Done. Easy. Yum!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls