- 250 g plain biscuits
- 125 g Butter
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 300 g white chocolate
- 250 g frozen raspberries
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Line a 24cm springform pan with baking paper. Preheat oven to 160°C
- Place 250g of plain biscuits into the bowl. Crush biscuits 5 seconds / speed 10
- Add 50g room temperature or melted butter to the bowl. Mix 5 seconds/ speed 5. Press the mixture into the lined tin and refrigerate until needed.
- Place 500g of room temperate cream cheese into the mixing bowl. Add 2 eggs. Combine for 20 seconds / speed 6.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Add 300g of white chocolate to the mixing bowl. Grate 6 seconds/ speed 8
- Scrape bowl down. Melt chocolate 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1
- Combine the cream cheese mixture and the melted chocolate. Fold in the chocolate 5 seconds / speed 4
- Add 250g frozen raspberries. Fold into mixture 10 seconds / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 3.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan and tap pan gently a few times to allow the mixture to settle and eliminate air pockets.
- Place into preheated oven. Bake 1 hr.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into the refrigerater overnight or until set (approx 4 hrs).
Accessories you need
In Step 5 - you can use a second BBL set if you have it. If you do not have a second bowl you can melt the chocolate using your preferred method and skip to step 8. Alternatively, you can scrape out the cream cheese mixture into a bowl and then clean and dry the bowl ready for this step.
I have used Arnott's Scotch Finger biscuits however this dessert will do well with any plain biscuit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls