THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g white chocolate
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 g Milk or Buttermilk
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 500 g canned pears or peaches, Or two smaller cans
- 150 g Milk
- 100 g white choclate
- 60 g raw sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease 20x20 baking dish or tin
- Add all ingredients, except pears and raspberries. 20 seconds/speed 6 or until well combined
- Add pears or peaches. 3 seconds/speed 4
- Pour into greased tin
- Scatter raspberries on top
- Add all ingredients. 10 seconds/speed 4
- Pour over top of pudding
- Cook for 45-60 minutes depending on efficiency of oven. Check with skewer. The skewer will still be slightly wet and it will feel soft to touch, it needs to be moist to retain sauce at the bottom.
- Serve with ice-cream!*(Self saucing means the sauce will slide to the bottom of the dish and will retain a level of moistness so careful not to overcook).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake