- 300 g coconut flakes
- 40 g cacao butter
- 40 g coconut oil
- 75 g Rice malt syrup
- 65 g coconut milk
Place coconut flakes into TM bowl, and process at 50*C, 4 minutes, speed 8. Half way through, scrape down sides, and add 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
When finished, set coconut butter asside in a spare bowl.
Place cacao butter and coconut oil into TM, set for 50*C, 4 minutes, speed 1.
When melted, add rice malt syrup and coconut milk, and the set aside coconut butter all into TM. Mix for 20 seconds at speed 5.
Place this mixture back into the spare bowl, and refrigerate for half an hour, to firm up a bit.
Next, roll mixture into balls (and dust with shredded coconut if you wish), and place balls onto baking paper, then in fridge for over an hour to set, or freezer for half an hour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)