- 300 g coconut flakes
- 40 g cacao butter
- 40 g coconut oil
- 75 g Rice malt syrup
- 65 g coconut milk
Place coconut flakes into TM bowl, and process at 50*C, 4 minutes, speed 8. Half way through, scrape down sides, and add 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
When finished, set coconut butter asside in a spare bowl.
Place cacao butter and coconut oil into TM, set for 50*C, 4 minutes, speed 1.
When melted, add rice malt syrup and coconut milk, and the set aside coconut butter all into TM. Mix for 20 seconds at speed 5.
Place this mixture back into the spare bowl, and refrigerate for half an hour, to firm up a bit.
Next, roll mixture into balls (and dust with shredded coconut if you wish), and place balls onto baking paper, then in fridge for over an hour to set, or freezer for half an hour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free