- 150 grams cream
- 2 limes - zest
- 5 leaves basil
- 300 grams White Choc Bits
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 50 grams Butter
- 30 --- pastry cases, small
Recipe is created for
Place lime zest into mixing bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
Add cream and heat for 4 minutes, 100C, speed 2.
Add basil and blend for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add white chocolate and mix for 50 seconds, speed 2.
Add lime juice and mix for 10 seconds, speed 2.
Add butter and mix for 1 minute, speed 2.
Once you start this mixture don't stop cooking! The heat retained from the second step, will melt the butter and the chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Capsicum dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake