- 200g Milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 120g white chocolate, roughly chopped, can use milk chocolate if you prefer, works either way.
- 160g cream
- Fresh berries to serve or shaved chocolate of choice.
4h 4minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 100g milk and gelatine in a cup or bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in TM bowl, grate for 5 seconds, speed 8
- Add remaining 100g milk in TM bowl, cook for 3 minutes, 70°C, speed 3, or until 70°C reached.
- Add gelatine mixture, mix for 30 seconds, 70°C, speed 3.
- Add cream, mix for 10 seconds, speed 3 Divide mixture between 6 silicone bar moulds and refridgerate for a minimum 4 hours.
Place mould in a shallow bath of 37°C water for around 2 minutes, or until the logs loosen from the sides of the mould (test by pulling sides of moulds - the logs should maintain their exact shape and provide no resistance). Once loosened, turn out logs and serve piled high with fresh berries or edible rose petals (pictured). Or shaved chocolate of choice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Proste capuccino
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Potato Soup
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath