- 14 pieces Oreo Cookies with Cream
- 250 grams Philadelphia Cheese
- 250 grams Cadbury white cooking chocolate
Recipe is created for
Add Oreo biscuits and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds
Add. Philadelphia cheese and close lid and "Dough mode" for 1 min
Remove mixture from bowl and roll into 12 balls and put on lined tray
Rinse and dry bowl and add chocolate melts (or if using a block, break into pieces)
chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Melt chocolate 5 min, 50 degrees, speed one
Scrape down sides and melt for a further 2 min, 50 degrees, speed 1
spoon melted chocolate over the 12 balls, then put tray in the fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls