- 100 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 300 g whipping cream, (2 x 150g)
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped or buttons
- 2 gelatine leaves
- 30 g icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, vanilla essence, vanilla paste and 150g whipping cream into the mixing bowl and cook for 8 min/80C/speed 3.
Add white chocolate and cook for 2 min/80C/speed 3 or until dissolved.
Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 3 minutes, then drain.
Add the soaked leaves into the cream and chocolate mixture and mix 20 sec/speed 5 until dissolved.
Remove, set aside and place in refrigerator to cool - stirring occaisonally until mixture is starting to set (should coat the back of an inserted spoon).
This process may take 3 - 4 hours.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 8.
Insert Butterfly, add remaining cream (150g) and whip for 20 sec/speed 4 or until holding stiff peaks (do not over whip).
Pour cooled chocolate mixture into the whipped cream and mix 20 sec/speed 3 until combined, scraping down sides if necessary.
Divide into 6 serving moulds that have been lightly coated with vegetable oil.
Cover and chill for 24 hours.
Serve with Berry Coulis from Everyday Cookbook
Accessories you need
If you are not confident removing the panna cotta from individual moulds then divide mixture into 6 stemware glasses and serve directly out of them instead.
This recipe was taken directly out of Nico Moretti's Thermomix Cookbook 'Entertaining with Nico' available through your Consultant or from our online store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl