- 90 gram unsalted butter
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 300ml bottle thickened cream
- 400 gram white chocolate
- 150 gram frozen Rasberries
- 1 package Arnotts Nice Biscuits
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add butter and mix on speed 2 for 2minutes at 90deg
add biscuits and mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds
Place mixture into cake pan and press down firmly
put in all chocolate and mix on speed 2 for 3 minutes at 80deg
gradually add the ouring cream in the first 60seconds
roughly chop cream cheese
Add this to the mixture and mix at speed 6 for 30-40 seconds until smooth
Roughly chop and add most of the rasberries and mix on reverse speed 4 for 15 seconds
Pour mixture on top of base
Deorate with remaining Rasberries and refigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls