- 175 g or half Pkt Ginger Nut Biscuits
- 175 g plain biscuits
- 125 g /Half cup melted Butter
- 2 x 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 2 tab Geletine or sml pkt
- 175 g white chocolate, melts or
8Recipe is created for
Chop butter Melt Butter in TM 50degree for 2min remove
Add Biscuits to TM closed lid position pulse until finely chopped add butter reverse speed 4 1min or until crumbs come together, Remove press into spring form tin or paper lined tin place in fridge to set.
Place Cream Cheese in TM Blend for 2min speed 4 or until nice smooth consistency. Melt Geletine with boiling water add to cheese mixture through lid whilst blades still turning. Add chocolate turn speed to 6 to chop Chocolate and blend all ingredients. Pour into Biscuite Base and set in fridge for approx 1 hour. Decorate if you wish with grated Dark Chocolate or fruit
Sometimes depending on the type of Biscuits used you may need just a sml amount more of butter added for the base to come together properly.
This Cheese cake has a slightly rough texture because of the Chocolate bits through it but is truely very delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)