- 175 g or half Pkt Ginger Nut Biscuits
- 175 g plain biscuits
- 125 g /Half cup melted Butter
- 2 x 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 2 tab Geletine or sml pkt
- 175 g white chocolate, melts or
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Chop butter Melt Butter in TM 50degree for 2min remove
Add Biscuits to TM closed lid position pulse until finely chopped add butter reverse speed 4 1min or until crumbs come together, Remove press into spring form tin or paper lined tin place in fridge to set.
Place Cream Cheese in TM Blend for 2min speed 4 or until nice smooth consistency. Melt Geletine with boiling water add to cheese mixture through lid whilst blades still turning. Add chocolate turn speed to 6 to chop Chocolate and blend all ingredients. Pour into Biscuite Base and set in fridge for approx 1 hour. Decorate if you wish with grated Dark Chocolate or fruit
Sometimes depending on the type of Biscuits used you may need just a sml amount more of butter added for the base to come together properly.
This Cheese cake has a slightly rough texture because of the Chocolate bits through it but is truely very delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls