- 180 g Good quality white chocolate, Broken into squares
- 85 g thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons Coffee liqueur
- 130 g Honeycomb
- 200 g white chocolate melts
- Edible gold dust to decorate
Put honeycomb in and lock lid. Press turbo button 1-2 times for 1 sec. Set aside
Place chocolate in and chop for 10 seconds on speed 8
Add cream and heat and mix for 3 minutes at 50 degrees speed 2
Stir in liqueur, and allow to cool
Stir in honeycomb, and refrigerate for about two hours
Roll teaspoons of mix into balls, and set aside.
Place melts into clean dry bowl, and melt on 50 degrees for 3 minutes.
Dip each truffle into melted chocolate and set aside on a baking paper lined tray (or the slipmat on a tray)
Refrigerate until chocolate is set, then decorate with gold dust and serve in mini paper cases
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Hokey Pokey IceCream Pudding
- Super creamy ice cream
- Bec's Rocky Road
- Chocolate Ganache Slice
- Chocolate Honeycomb cheesecake
- Best ever Honeycomb Cheescake
- Honeycomb Buttercream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream (FAILSAFE)
- Egg Crumble