- 160 g self raising wholemeal flour
- 180 g dairy free milk, (almond, coconut, soy)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Combine all ingredients, mix for 15 sec, speed 5 or until smooth
Heat heavy based nonstick frying pan.
Drop tablespoon sizes of the batter into frying pan.
Cook until the tops become bubbly, then flip over and cook on the other side until brown.
Serve warm or cold with toppings of choice.
Try serving with some sorbet or icecream and my Apricot Butter.
Recipe for my Apricot Butter (a refined sugar free jam alternative) can be found here on the Recipe Community.
Use the left over egg yolks to make some custard and serve with your pikelets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet