- 6 --- granny smith apples
- 30 g water
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 115 g Butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 220 g sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre Heat Oven 180degrees
2. Peel and quarter apples add to bowl 4sec/Sp4
3. Add water and cinnamon 5mins/80degrees/Sp 2
4. Place in oven dish
5. Add butter, Self raising flour and sugar 40sec/Sp 4
6. Add to oven dish on top of apples.
7. Bake in oven 30mins 180degrees
8. Serve with custard, cream or icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.