- 130 g medjool dates pitted
- 60 g dessicated coconut
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 25-30 g rice bubbles
- Honey or Maple Syrup, To Taste
1. Add dates and coconut to bowl. Process on speed 9 for 15 seconds. Mixture should look crumbly.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and process on speed 6 until the mixture becomes crumbly.
3. Roll into balls, roll in coconut and place in fridge.
Accessories you need
You can adjust the honey to your tastes. Remember that the dates naturally sweeten the dish so don't overdo the honey.
They may seem to crumble a bit when you put them together but once you put them into the fridge they will set together properly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet